|Heavy-duty, Stand-alone, Exhaust Gas Analyzer
as 4-gas or 5-gas version. Suitable for testing emissions of 8-cycle
engine-equipped vehicles of any kind, recommended for intense use as in
statutory tests. The INFRAGAS 305 is also equipped with oil filter and air inlet for purging the gas sampling circuitry for heavy-duty use on 2-stroke engines.
by ASSEMBLAD INFRA-QUEEN infrared
be used in conjunction with external pc running ASSEMBLAD software or connected to ASSEMBLAD Smoke Meter for stand-alone combi gas/smoke emission test
for statutory tests. Recommended
for heavy duty use.
Recommended for heavy duty use.
|Power and size|
|Power supply||12V DC or 220V AC|
Data and characteristics are subject to change without prior note. Please ask your Distributor to confirmation
| MAIN FEATURES:
- Available as 4-gas (CO, CO2, HC and O2) and 5-gas (CO,
CO2, HC, O2 and NOx) version.
- Capable to run any emission test procedure on 2-and 4-
stroke 8-cycle engine using any kind of fuel (petrol, LPG, CNG)
- Equipped with reinforced dual-stage filters for heavy-duty use.
- equipped with coalescent oil filter and air inlet with pressure reducer for purging the gas sampling circuitry for heavy-duty use on 2-stroke engines.
- ASSEMBLAD Service software available for remote
- Built-in backlit lcd display, printer and keypad.
- Automatic zeroing function.
- Barometric pressure compensation.
- High-efficiency gas filtering system with WaterstoP®
- Fast warm-up time (typical 2 minutes).
- Easy and quick maintenance and calibration.
MID: SK 14 - 002 MI - 010
|CO||0 ÷ 10 Vol%||0,001 Vol%|
|CO2||0 ÷ 20 Vol%||0,01 Vol%|
|HC||0 ÷ 15000 ppm||1 ppm|
|O2||0 ÷ 25 Vol%||0,01 Vol%|
|CO Corr.||0 ÷ 15 Vol%||0,01 Vol%|
|Nox||0 ÷ 5000 ppm||1 ppm|
|Lambda||0,5 ÷ 1,7||0,001|
|RPM||0 ÷ 9999 rpm||1 rpm/1′|
|AFR (*)||7 ÷ 23||0,1|