Universal headlight tester capable of
measuring light intensity and alignment of lights of any technology (tungstene,
iodine, xenon, leds), equipped with laser body aligner and laser headlight viewfinder.
Microprocessor-based electronics for 2 photo-diodes acquisition and measurement processing;
built-in lcd display and serial interface for pc or network connection.
Approved for statutory test. Recommended
for pre-check, diagnostics and repair.
Data and characteristics are subject to change without prior note. Please ask your Distributor to confirmation
- Universal headlight tester with microprocessor-based electronics with photo-diodes capable to measure the light intensity and alignment of lights of any technology (tungsten, iodine, xenon, led).
- Laser body alignment and headlights viewfinder.
- Built-in lcd display for stand-alone operation.
- Built-in RS 232 interface for pc or network connection.
- Suitable for European, American and Asian cars, either right or left hand-driving.
- To be used as stand-alone headlight tester or as module for complete Inspection line under the management of Windows-compatible ASSEMBLAD test line software.
|Low beam headlight||0 ÷ 90.000 lux||1 lux|
|Dazzling light||0 ÷ 150.000 lux||1 lux|
|Vertical excursion||30 ÷ 150 cm|
|Power and size|
|Power supply||9 Vcc o 220V AC|
|Dimensions (LxHxP)||55x60x170 cm|