4-plate brake tester for vehicles up to 3.5 tonnes full load, including 2-wheelers complyng with international brake tester specifications for statuary technical inspections.
Very low power consumtion, no masonry needed for intsallation.
Available as car or car+motorcycle version and recessed or surface installation.
Epoxy crundon-coated rollers to meet or exceed international standard for statuary inspections.
Data and characteristics are subject to change without prior note. Please ask your Distributor to confirmation.
- 4-plater brake tester for motr vehicles up to 3.5 tonnes full load, featuring simultaneous measurement of breake force and dynamic weight by means of 16 double weight+brake gauger.
- Suitable for recessed and surface installation with optional ramps.
- Compliant with EU 2014/45 Directive and relevant international standards.
- Long-lasting epoxy corundon-coated rollers, suitable for remanufacting.
- Available as dedicated brake/suspension tester as well as module for complete inspection line under the manegement of Windows-compatible ASSEMBLAD test line software.
|Max axle load||2.5 tonnes|
|Wheel track||800 2200 mm|
|Test speed||7 Km/h|
|16 double weight+brake gauges|