4-plate brake tester for light and heavy-duty commercial vehicles, complyng with international testing specifications for statuary technical inspections.
Very low power consumtion, no masonry needed for intsallation.
Available as fixed or mobile version.
Epoxy crundon-coated rollers to meet or exceed international standard for statuary inspections.
Data and characteristics are subject to change without prior note. Please ask your Distributor to confirmation
- 4-plater brake tester for motr vehicles over 3.5 tonnes full load, featuring simultaneous measurement of breake force and dynamic weight by means of 16 double weight+brake gauger.
- Available as mobile as well as ficed version either recessed or surface mount.
- Compliant with EU 2014/45 Directive and relevant international standards.
- Long-lasting epoxy corundon-coated rollers, suitable for remanufacting.
- Available as dedicated brake tester as well as module for complete inspection line under the manegement of Windows-compatible ASSEMBLAD test line software.
|Max axle load||18 tonnes|
|Wheel track||800 2800 mm|
|Test speed||6 Km/h|
|16 double weight+brake gauges|