Car & LCV roller brake tester
Roller brake tester up to 7.5 tonnes full load, including 2-wheelers, complying with international testing specifications for statutory technical inspections.
Manufactured as split bench for flexible installation, inexpensive transportation and easy handling, the F 2315 is fit to be assembled either as joint bench for in-floor recessed installation or as split bench for pit installation.
Epoxy-corundon-coated rollers to meet or exceed international standard for statutory inspections.
Data and characteristics are subject to change without prior note. Please ask your Distributor to confirmation
- Roller brake tester for cars and light commercial veihicles up to 7.5 tonnes full load, including 2-wheelers with optional adapter.
- Manufactured and delivered as split bench suitable to be installed either as joint bench for in-floor recessed installation or as split bench for pit installation.
- Compliant with EU 2014/45 Directive and relevant international standards.
- Long-lasting epoxy corundon-coated rollers, suitable for remanufactoring.
- Available as dedicated brake tester as well as module for complete inspection line under the manegement of Windows-compatible ASSEMBLAD test line software.
|Motor||2x 5.5 KW|
|Roller diameter||200 mm|
|Max axle load||4 tonnes|
|Wheel track||820 - 2800 mm|
|Brake force||0 - 12,500 N|
|Test speed||3.2 Km/h|
|Adherence coefficient||> 0.6|