|Roller brake tester for light and |
heavy-duty commercial vehicles
Complyng with international testing specifications for statuary technical inspections. Load simulation, compressed air measurement and combi version for vehicles below 3.5 tonnes also available as aption
Manufactured as split bench for flexible installation, inexpensive transportation and easy handling, the F 3318 is fit to be assembled either as joint bench for in-floor recessed installation or as split bench for pit installation.
Epoxy crundon-coated rollers to meet or exceed international standard for statuary inspections.
Data and characteristics are subject to change without prior note. Please ask your Distributor to confirmation
- Roller brake tester for light and heavy-duty commercial veihicles.
- Optional combi version to include vehicle below 3.5 tonnes.
- Manufactured and delivered as split bench suitable to be installed either as joint bench for in-floor recessed installation or as split bench for pit installation.
- Compliant with ISO 21069-1, EU 2014/45 Directive and relevant international standards.
- Long-lasting epoxy corundon-coated rollers, suitable for remanufacting.
- Available as dedicated brake tester as well as module for complete inspection line under the manegement of Windows-compatible ASSEMBLAD test line software.
|Motor||2x 11 KW|
|Roller diameter||240 mm|
|Max axle load||18 tonnes|
|Wheel track||800 2800 mm|
|Brake force||0 - 7,000 N|
|Test speed||2.2 Km/h|
|Adherence coefficient||> 0.6|